Everyone is required to read and abide by the AMCA Show Rules. After you have had an opportunity to review the rules, if you have any questions please contact AMCA or "Click" on the link at the bottom of the page to access the Table Registration form. Submission of the Table Registration form is an acknowledgement that you have read, understand and will comply this the rules & regulartions, as written.
AMCA Show Registration
Show Rules & Regulations
- By submitting an AMCA Table Reservation Form, you acknowledge that you have read the AMCA Show Rules & Regulations and agree to comply with the following:
- Proper Badging will be worn at all times during the Show.
- ALL Firearms will be surrendered for inspected and tie-wraps used in such a manner as to render them inoperative, to include “Concealed Carry” weapons.
- All Carry-In bags are subject to inspection.
- No SMOKING in the Facility.
- No Alcoholic Beverages are permitted in the Show at any time.
- No Person under the age of 18 is allowed in the Show unless accompanied by parent or guardian.
- No Exhibitor or Show Advertising Material will be permitted to be displayed or handed out without permission from AMCA management.
- No Pets.
- No photographs of displays or exhibitors are to be taken without AMCA management permission.
- No food or beverage may be sold or given away without expressed written permission from AMCA and approved by the City of Huntsville, Office of Parks and Recreations.
- AMCA management reserves the right to make such additional rules & regulations as it deems necessary, and exhibitors agree to accept such rules & regulations and any interpretation of such as set by AMCA management.
- FIREARMS: All persons exhibiting/displaying, trading and/or buying and selling firearms at any AMCA Show MUST transport and transfer, said firearms, to and from the premises in a safe and legal manner.
- Exhibitors and the Public will strictly abide by to all local, state and federal (BATF) firearms regulations when engaged is ALL Firearms transactions.
- Table Holders conducting retail business e.g., the Buying & Selling of Firearms, will prominently display their “Dealer’s License” aka Federal Firearms License (FFL) at ALL times. The dealer MUST provide a copy of their FFL and a “Certificate of Liability Insurance Indemnification” reflecting AMCA as the certificate holder in the amount of NLT $1,000,000.00 each occurrence.
- No loaded firearms, magazines/clips will be permitted at any time during event, in or on the premises, except for authorized law enforcement personnel.
- All Firearms will remain tie-wrapped while in the AMCA leased facility.
- Firearms MUST be tied before they are placed on a table, in a secured case and handled by anyone.
- Detachable magazines / clips MUST be removed from firearms and segregated from the firearm. Plastic ties are available at the secretaries table.
- All firearms transactions will take place in the AMCA leased facility and are prohibited in surrounding parking / recreations areas and adjacent airport property.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: AMCA Shows are Family Events. The following items are prohibited from ALL AMCA Shows.
FULL DISCLOSURE: Each Exhibitor is obligated to honestly and properly present his merchandise at this Show. Reproductions, altered items, or originals that have been modified must be so identified. At the discretion of AMCA management, any such merchandise not properly labeled must be removed from display. Complaints from the public will be promptly investigated.
- Prohibited Items are Defined as; ”Those items deemed as not appropriate and therefore not permitted in the leased facility either by the City of Huntsville “Gun Show Policy” and/or AMCA Management. These items may neither be offered/advertised for sale in the leased facility, nor offered for sale in the surrounding parking / recreations areas and adjacent airport property” Violators will be escorted from the premises and their AMCA privileges suspended.
- No Firearms that have been declared illegal by the Federal Government, BATF, the State of Alabama, Madison County, or the City of Huntsville will be brought into any AMCA Show by a member, non-member or patron.
- No Non-Military Commercially Produced Firearms.
- No Cartridge Ammunition.
- No Black / Smokeless Powder or like.
- No Banned weapons, not only firearms.
- No Explosive ordnance, destructive devices, parts designed to convert a semi-automatic firearm to full automatic, drop-in-sears, silencer tubes or parts or accessories that may be used on any firearm as a suppressor or silencer.
- No Reloading equipment, parts/dies and related accessories.
- No Books, audio and/or films/videos that describe the fabrication of any device i.e., silencers, bombs, etc. and/or describe the making of booby-Traps, or How to Kill which are illegal under federal, state and local laws.
- No Pornographic materials or items with obscene language or graphics, racist, ethnic, sexist, Neo-Nazi, or hate-mongering material, included but not limited to T-shirts, magazines, videos, bumper stickers, etc.
- No Communist or Third Reich material of ANY nature glorifying, perpetuation, propagating propaganda items and/or displays of any hate material (race, religion, color, sex, etc.).
- No Non-Related Military Books, Pictures & Literature.
- No Gems, Minerals, Cameras, Glass/Dinnerware, Bumper-Stickers.
- No Non-Military Commercially produced folding knives.
- No Non-Military Clothes, field gear, equipment, etc.
- No Fishing, Athletic and sporting equipment.
- No Toys or Flea Market Items.
BADGES: Membership Badges will be replaced for a nominal fee of $5.00, and Lanyards for $3.00. Exhibitors must wear badges during set-up, tear-down and all Show hours.
TABLES: Table covers are required on ALL tables.
SECURITY: 24hr Security is provided at ALL AMCA Shows. Local Uniformed / Plain Clothes Police and AMCA Security personnel will be present when the Show is open to the Public, however AMCA is not responsible for items lost, stolen or damaged, during the advertised Show period. We suggest you never leave your table unattended. You can help AMCA management by reporting any suspicious activity of person/persons immediately to uniformed police.
- Each Authorized Table Holder is responsible for any and all actions / activities of those individuals assigned to his/her tables.
- No Sales are allowed from Display Tables.
- No boards, panels or display cases on top of tables will protrude into the aisle.
- No merchandise will be placed / displayed on the floor protruding into the aisle. Any fine assessed by the Fire Marshal for these infringements will be paid for by the Table Holder.
- No tables will be repositioned, as the floor plan has been previously approved by the Fire Marshal. Unoccupied tables as of 10:00 a.m. of the 1st Show Day revert back to AMCA and are subject to resale.
SET-UP / TEAR DOWN: Exhibitors will utilize the EAST Entrance “Designated Door” as their entry/exit point of Registration / Set-Up / Tear Down. All other doors are designated by the City of Huntsville Fire Marshall as FIRE EXITS and will remain closed throughout the Show event.
DISPLAY JUDGING GUIDELINES: Click HERE to see the 2013 Display Judging Guidelines.
- The EAST Entrance “Designated Door” will be CLOSED/SECURED @ 1PM, when the Show is Open to the Public.
- The Main Entrance SOUTH is the only Entry/Exit point to the facility when the Show is OPEN to the Public!
- Exhibitors will not park in front of the roll-up door on the EAST end of the facility. Off & On loading of merchandise will take place in the parking lot area and transported to the “Designated Door” entrance.
- The EAST Entrance will RE-OPEN at the conclusion of the Show for Tear Down / Load out, or at any time so designated by AMCA Management.
- ALL vehicles are subject to search.
CANCELLATION: If the Show is canceled by AMCA management for any reason, management’s sole responsibility to the Exhibitor is to return any deposits previously paid by the Exhibitor, and neither party shall have any further rights, obligations, or liabilities to the other.
Questions? Email: AMCAHQ for any additional information.
By clicking the "I Accept" button, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the show rules.
to print show rules.
We have new Judging Guideline for Display Awards for 2013 - Click here
to print the new 2013 Display Judging Guidelines.